Saturday, August 2, 2008

T.G.I Fridays


Today, I went to the restaurant "T.G.I Fridays" with my friend.

I like the mood so much:) There are so many foreigners and I can hear lots of interesting talk of them. Today, when we entered there, two foreigners were waiting for the vacancy, and I could hear there talk.


A:"Look! Her clothes looks like a bikini." (A was looking at my friend, but she did not notice.)

B:"Oh, yeah. Isn't it sexy? I wanna be her friend." (Yet, my friend hasn't noticed.)


.....


I think they did not know that I can understand their English. And if they knew I can, maybe they did not talk that kind of topic infront of us with loud voice;)


There are so many kinds of foreigners and their talks are so interesting!

Why don't you go there and keep your ears cocked?

2 comments:

Lollipop said...

I like FRIDAYS and its mood!!

tropik said...

i like clothes that look like bikinis :>

英語上手ですね☆ちょっとかわいいっぽいも入った^^

その外国人と話したくなかったの? ;)